Phone 1300 663 979 - Smart Move!
Bells and Whistles Marketing Pty Limited and its controlled entities (BOX$MART) is bound by and committed to the National Privacy Principles incorporated in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (the Act). The Act regulates the way organisations must collect, use, keep, secure and disclose personal and sensitive information.
To this end, BOX$MART will:
- Collect personal information in a manner that is fair, lawful and not intrusive in accordance with its Collection Statement;
- Only use or disclose the information for the purpose it was collected (unless the person has consented), or for a related secondary purpose, or in circumstances related to public interest such as law enforcement, public or individual health and safety;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- Take reasonable steps to protect the personal information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure;
- Provide an individual access to personal information it holds about an individual upon request;
- Not adopt, use or disclose, an identifier that has been assigned by a Commonwealth government ‘agency’;
- Provide individuals with the option to interact anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do so;
- Not collect sensitive information without prior consent, unless it is required by law or in other special specified circumstances;
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing business environment.